Green Gras Green Gras

My immediate reaction to this was the Old West level in Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday for the SNES. That guitar beat is so similar. A nice piece though, it's very pleasent.

satyre responds:

I see what you mean. I never heard the level theme of that game before, but the rhytm is similar to mine :D, interesting. Thanks for the review.

Space Walking Space Walking

It reminds me personally of Ducktales, but whatever is is, it's fantastic.

Great beat, great melody, great sound effects, etc...

I love chiptune music, but Newgrounds is full of boring uninspired attempts at nostalgia.

This was an exceptional exception. Great work.

Concerning Hobbits[remix] Concerning Hobbits[remix]

This quite possibly the best remix I've heard of this song.

As opposed to shrill string remixes of this, I liked how you turned out the sad melodramatic melody into a chiptune.

The synthesized sound is really entrancing, and it only worked at such a high pace.

You did it justice, in a creative an unconventional way. I applaud you sir.

Badum Bum Bum Badum Bum Bum

A great remix of a great song.

You didn't really do anything too new to this theme, but you chose some interesting instruments like a flute type synthesizer at one point where there was electronic beeps before. I liked the harmonica.

I didn't really like how the melody was a tad overpowered by the percussion. I loved both parts, but priorities must be set.

I would have given bonus stars for cat sound effects, but this is great as it is.

Funk Therapy Funk Therapy

I love this song.

I simply love the tune. So upbeat and awesome.
Keep up the excellent work.

Kirby's Dreamland Medley Kirby's Dreamland Medley

I love this.

It does help that I love Kirby music though.